Friday, June 5, 2015

Summer 2015



It's officially summer 2015! I don't have many plans as of now but I know it's going to be a great summer! This blog has been abandoned and it appears that a lot of my posts were deleted. I don't really remember deleting them but... welp. I guess we're starting from scratch (sorta)! Boredom has gotten the best of me this first week of summer. Maybe blogging will give me something to do?

I think the best way to kick off summer is with some music. I plan to add a new song with each post I make. Today's song is by Korean girl group, CLC!


CLC have five members. From left to right they are Sorn, Yeeun, Seungyeon, Yoojin and Seunghee.

I think this song's upbeat tempo and bright feeling give a perfect summer feel. Go and take a listen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment